Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Look!! Fabric Books - Barclay Butera for Kravet Collections

Here is the first look at the new fabric collection books available nationwide to-the-trade, exclusively through Kravet showrooms!!

Beach Lifestyle Collection

City Lifestyle Collection

Mountain Lifestyle Collection

Town & Country Lifestyle Collection


"I am very excited to share with you my new collection of fabrics for Kravet Collections.
My work is inspired by everything from classic fashion styles and periods to my many travels. All of this culminates in my first fabric collection for Kravet Collections creatively merchandised in four lifestyle books: Beach, City, Mountain and Town & Country. These lifestyle design categories allow me to use shade, texture and space in a way that complements the surrounding world of each interior.
I hope this new fabric collection inspires you to live in style."
-Barclay Butera

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I am in love! :) I especially like the Mountain and the Town & Country Lifestyle collections, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw you at Kravet in Portland Oregon and have followed you for some time. After I told Shirley the show room manager how impressed I was by your lack of pretention and your genuine excitement for your proffession Shirley said how nice you were and told me what you did for Abby the intern. It was nice to see your philosphy in action " Good energy creates good energy" I am truly happy for your success!

    Best,

    Kimberlee Jaynes

    ReplyDelete
  4. great time at dinner , let me know next time you are gonna be in portland so we can GO OUT ...lol and maybe there wont be a monsoon
    cheers
    michael reper

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not fair. Your new Dachshund fabric is fabulous, and I am not in the trade. Throw this girl a bone, no pun intended. (;

    ReplyDelete