Friday, December 4, 2009

Tobi Fairley on Barclay Butera: Day 5

Thanks to Tobi Fairley for the fifth in her week-long series of posts on Barclay Butera!!

Friday, December 4
Barclay Butera

It has been such a pleasure featuring Barclay Butera , his book, and his amazing product lines this week. I hope you have gained a little more insight on Barclay’s inspirations and design philosophy.

Barclay and I are trying to connect to bring you a podcast interview so you can learn even more about what’s next for this talented designer. He is a busy man and a little hard to catch up with, I’ll keep you posted on our progress.

I will be back at noon CST with winner of an autographed copy of Barclay’s book, Living in Style. You still have time to enter by sending an email to me at tobifairley@gmail.com. And if you are not the lucky one who wins, visit my amazon recommendations in the right sidebar of my blog to buy a copy of your own. Up next week, Suzanne Kasler and her fabulous new book, Inspired Interiors.

I leave you with some images of Barclay’s Wing Chairs as they are some of my favorite furniture pieces in the world.

Davis Chair in Cream Teal Floral Linen

Grant Chair in Savoy Tobacco Velvet

Wyland Wing Chair

Davis Chair in Slubby Basket Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment